January 27, 2013

Haute Couture... that world that makes us dream when awake.(Part I)



Chanel Haute Couture fashionshow. January 2013.


From the 20 to the 24th of January, Paris has been filled with the Haute Couture shows and with the elegance that it represents. Haute Couture, in my opinion, is that part of the fashion industry that can be (or should I  say it is?) art. I really enjoy watching the shows and I dream with the idea of a future myself wearing one of those gorgeous dresses... 

Del 20 al 24 de Enero, Paris se ha llenado de los desfiles de la Alta Costura y de la elegancia que ellos representan. La Alta Costura, en mi opinión, es esa parte de la indústria de la moda que puede ser (¿o debería decir es?) arte. Realmente disfruto viendo los desfiles y sueño con la idea de un futuro yo vistiendo uno de esos vestidos increíbles...



Some of my favourite shows and brands:

Algunos de mis desfiles y marcas favoritas:

CHANEL




DIOR





ARMANI PRIVÉ






VERSACE





ELIE SAAB




VALENTINO




And last but not least... the incredible, stunning and amazing ZUHAIR MURAD:




P.S: On Tursday I will make a post with my opinion of every show, and I am going to post some more pictures of another shows! Hope you liked this post;)

P.D: El Martes publicaré en el blog mi opinión sobre cada show, y además más fotos de otros desfiles! Espero que os haya gustado el post;)

Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment