February 10, 2013

New York fashion week (Part I)

Hello again! Today I'm going to talk about New York fashion week which started this 7th of February! Let's see the creations of some of my favourite shows (for now, remember that it ends the 14th of February):

Hola otra vez! Hoy voy a hablar sobre la semana de la moda de New York, que ha empezado este 7 de Febrero! Veamos las creaciones de mis desfiles favoritos (por ahora porque recordemos que acaba el día 14):

LACOSTE:



Loved the minimalistic outfits and the light colours.
Me han encantado los looks minimalistas y los colores claros que han caracterizado el desfile.

JILL STUART:



Liked this collection, specially the black coloured looks.
Me ha gustado esta colección, especialmente los looks de color negro.

RUFFIAN:



From this collection I love the second outfit starting from the right at the north part of the picture. That shirt is just so beautiful!!!
De esta colección me encanta el segundo look empezando por la derecha de la parte superior de la imagen. Esa camisa es tan bonita!!!

SON JUNG WANG:



This is one of my favourite collections, loved the taupe colored outfits.
Esta es una de mis colecciones favoritas, me han encantado los looks de color topo.

BCBGMAXAZRIA:



Really beautiful, loved the prints and the first jacket.
Realmente bonito, me han encantado los estampados y la primera chaqueta.

HERVÉ LÉGER BY MAX AZRIA:



Beautiful dresses for a casual party or dinner, in my opinion they look as if they were composed by the best materials (which I'm kind of sure that they are, haha)
Bonitos vestidos apropiados para una fiesta informal o cena, creo que la ropa parece de muy buena calidad.

REBECCA MINKOFF:




Favourite show since now, loved the colours, patterns, floral prints, the shoes... everything! I think that I wouldn't mind if my closet was full of those clothes;)
Mi desfile favorito hasta ahora, me han encantado los colores, los patrones, los prints florares, los zapatos...todo en definitiva! Creo que no me importaría si mi guardarropa estuviera lleno de esta ropa;)

To end this post: Don't you think that these outfits are quite similar? The one from the left is from Rebecca Minkoff and the other from Lacoste ,which, in my opinion it's diffrent (nearly only) by the lenght of the sleeve, don't you think so?;)
Para acabar este post: No creéis que estos outfits son bastante parecidos? El de la izquierda es de Rebecca Minkoff y el otro de Lacoste, que, en mi opinión se diferencian, principalmente, por la largura de las mangas, no creéis?:)






Hope that you enjoyed the collages (and the post, of course!;)), all made by me with the pictures from the official website of the Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week.
Espero que os hayan gustado los collages (y la entrada en el blog, por supuesto!;)), todos hechos por mi con las fotografías de la web oficial de la Mercedes Benz NY Fashion Week.

Love, Janira x

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! In fact NewYork is one of the most important places in fashion.
    Good article, Janira!

    ReplyDelete