May 1, 2013

Blue Ends for the win!

So... this weekend I went to the hairdresser to get my hair done, and guess what I did? I got blue ends!!!!! (well, its kind of turquoise blue, haha). So I'm going to explain all of the steps that the hairdresser Carolina Noves folowed in order to make my ends blue:)

Así que... este fin de semana fui a la peluquería y adivinad que hice? Me teñí las puntas de azul!!! (concretamente azul turquesa). Voy a explicar todos los pasos que siguió la peluquera Carolina Noves para hacerme las puntas azules:)




1. My hair on a before picture, just my natural hair (which, btw looks darker than how it really is)
2. My ends being decolorated.
3. Carol appling heat to the decoloration to fix it.
4. After rinsing off gently the decoloration paste is time to apply the blue! This step is a little bit complicated because you have to control the time and the color to make it look beautiful.
5. Carol brushing and drying my hair.
6. Carol straighting my hair with the hair straightener.
7. The after picture! La-la-la-love my hair<3

1. Mi pelo antes de todo el proceso, ése es mi color natural (que sale más oscuro de lo normal en esta foto)
2. Mis puntas siendo decoloradas.
3. Carol aplicandome calor para fijar la decoloración.
4. Una vez bien aclarada la pasta decoloradora del pelo es momento de aplicar el color azul! Este paso es un poquito complicado porque se tiene que controlar el tiempo y el color para que quede bonito.
5. Carol peinando y secando mi pelo.
6. Carol planchandome el pelo.
7. Resultado final! Me encanta mi pelo!!!



 -Con Carolina Noves, gracias Carol! Me encanta mi pelo!!!-

Peluquería: Llongueras Mataró, c/Sant Josep, 937.550.288.



Love, Janira x



No comments:

Post a Comment