June 4, 2013

BLOGGERS I


This part from my blog is dedicated to my favourite fashion bloggers (also known as EGOBLOGGERS because they upload pictures from herselves wearing their daily outfits), as I've been loving reading their blogs since I was 13 years old. During the years I've read heaps of fashion blogs and from all of them I just read daily those who inspire me more and those which styles are more like what I like to wear. I'm going to update it once in a while and I hope that you like it!

Este apartado del blog esta dedicado a mis bloggeras de moda favoritas (conocidas con el término EGOBLOGGERS, ya que suben fotos de ellas mismas y sus outfits diariamente), ya que me encanta leer sus blogs desde que tengo 13 años. Durante estos años he leído muchos blogs y de todos ellos ahora solo leo diariamente aquellos que más me inspiran y aquellos cuyos estilos son más parecidos a lo que me gusta vestir. Voy a ir actualizandolo de vez en cuando y espero que os guste!

KAYTURE ( click here )


-Kristina Bazan is a 19 year old girl from Switzerland with a classic yet elegant look. To add: She has a boyfriend who is a photographer and makes incredible pictures!!!(also beautiful portraits)-

-Kristina Bazan es una chica de 19 años de Suiza con un look clásico y elegante (aunque muy moderno). Para añadir: Tiene un novio que es fotógrafo y hace fotos increíbles!!! (y retratos preciosos)-












Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment