June 5, 2013

Entrevista Radio Vaughan






Whoooo! Today I have some interesting news to tell you guys! Some hours ago I've been interviewed by the lovely Helena López-Casares for her programme "Escuela de Padres" from Vaughan radio. Unfortunately it was only in spanish... however I will tell you what she asked me!

First of all she asked me about my blog and how did I come with the idea of creating a blog, then we talked about the media, we also talked about how to work on our passions (and how to make them our job with the agreement of our family) and happiness in general. 

Eventhough I was a little bit nervous at first, it all came so good, and when I think about it I am more and more grateful for this experience. I mean, not everybody has the chance to be interviewed on the radio! I have only good words to the programme and to Helena who made the interview easy to answer and to easy to enjoy!

Also big thanks to my Daddy because he is the one who made this interview come true!

Whooo! Hoy tengo grandes noticias que contaros! Hace unas horas he sido entrevistada por Helena López-Casares para su programa "Escuela de Padres" de Vaughan Radio. 

A pesar de que estaba un poquitín nerviosa al principio, sobretodo justo antes de empezar la entrevista, ha ido súper bien y no puedo estar más agradecida de haber podido vivir esta experiencia. Quiero decir, no todo el mundo tiene la maravillosa oportunidad de ser entrevistado/a en la radio! Solo tengo buenas palabras para el programa y para Helena que ha hecho que esta entrevista se me hiciera fácil y muy agradable!

También darle las gracias a mi Papi sin el que no podría haber tenido la oportunidad de salir en la radio y poder explicar mi experiencia!

jajaja no pararía de poner excalmaciones !!!!!!!!

Aquí tenéis el link para que podáis escuchar la entrevista y el programa al completo (la parte de mi entrevista empieza sobre el minuto 30 y dura unos 15 minutos :) )



Espero que os guste tanto como yo lo he disfrutado!




Love, Janira x



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Moltíssimes gràcies Marta! Ja he vist el teu comentari al post de les flatforms... que mona ets!!!

      Delete