July 22, 2013

FLOWERS IN our HAIR

COLLAGE MADE BY ME (pics from Tumblr):


Hello my lovelies! Here we have a little bit of inspiration to wear flowers in our hair. I find it so beautiful how the flowers look in women's hair, what do you think? You'll probably see a look (or a video) of me wearing them. Would you like to?

Hola lovelies! Aquí os dejo con un poquito de inspiración para llevar flores en nuestro pelo. Encuentro precioso como quedan las flores en el pelo de las mujeres, que pensáis vosotr@s? Probablemente me veréis llevandolas en algun look o video que colgaré más adelante. Os gustaría?



PRONOVIAS FASHIONSHOW: 



"I'd rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck" (Actually I love diamonds but that quote suited the post too good not to write it haha)


Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment