July 28, 2013

Stairs, yupp you read well, let's talk about stairs.


-Strange stairs found on internet, would you like to have them in your house?-
-Unas escaleras raras que he encontrado por internet, os gustaría tenerlas en casa?-

So this post is not going to be about fashion, I'm going to talk about decoration/design, because as much as I love fashion decoration is another interest of mine. It is going to be about stairs (the post), because I like them and also I find something inspiring about them... You are going to see diffrent kinds of stairs for different kinds of people! I hope that you like this post as much as I do (and also I hope to help you if you are decorating your house)!

Bien, este post no va a ser sobre moda sino que voy a hablar sobre decoración/diseño, porque aunque la moda es lo que más me gusta también me encanta la decoración. El tema van a ser las escaleras, porque me gustan y también las encuentro inspiradoras... Vais a ver diversos tipos de escaleras para diversos tipos de gente! Espero que os guste tanto como a mi (y también que os ayude a decidiros si estáis decorando vuestra casa)!


MODERN/MINIMALISM INSPIRATION:



POP-ART STAIRS INSPIRATION:



CLASSIC STYLE INSPIRATION:



SPIRAL STAIRS INSPIRATION:



NATURE INSPIRED STAIRS:



WE KEEP IT ALL STAIRS INSPIRATION:


Which ones do you like the most? I think that I would go for the modern ones (eventhough I also love the calssic ones)

¿Cuales os gustan más? Yo creo que me quedaría con las de estilo moderno (aunque me encanten también las del toque clásico)

Pictures from pintrest collages made by me.

Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment