October 26, 2013

Zara Cravings

I was surfing the net this morning and when I bumped into Zara's page all I wanted to do was to stole my mum's credit card and buy the whole store... too bad that that would have supposed my death... For now let's enjoy the pictures and let's hope that I can make some of the pieces below mine! 

Esta mañana he estado navegando por internet y cuando he entrado en la página de  Zara todo lo que quería hacer era robarle la targeta de crédito de a madre y comprarlo todo... que pena que eso hubiera suponido mi muerte... Así que por ahora disfrutemos de las fotos y esperemos que me pueda hacer con algunas de las prendas!







ZARA TRF:









You can find all this stuff on Zara's Webstie.


P.S: Somtimes I have a love/hate relationship with Zara because I like their designs (basically because the copy almost everything from high-fashion) but on the other hand I kind of dislike their quality in certain things (such as handbags) ... what do you think about it? 

P.D: A veces tengo una relación de amor/odio con Zara porque por un lado me encantan sus diseños (básicamente porque los copian casi todos de las grandes marcas) pero por el otro no me gusta la calidad en algunas de sus cosas (como por ejemplo los bolsos)... qué creéis?

P.S.2: I also love way a lot other brands, and doing this post has been so fun (also heart-breaking, but mostly fun haha), would you like me to do another one like this?

P.D.2: Me encantan muchísimas marcas más, y hacer este post me ha encantado (también me ha roto el corazón pero mayoritariamente lo he disfrutado jajaja), os gustaría que hiciera algún otro como este?


Love, Janira x

2 comments:

  1. M'encataria Janira!!
    No tinc temps i em facilita molt les coses. A més m'encanta el teu gust!!

    RM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moltes gràcies!!! A veure si ens veiem aviat! Mua!

      Delete