November 17, 2013

MY THOUGHTS

Yesterday I posted a video where we could all see that appearance makes a big difference in ourselves. Want it or not, in my opinion, how we look does affect on how we feel. If you are dirty  you may not want to do things neither put effort in something, because, honestly, you won't have the energy required for it. And by energy I mean positivism and self-love. For me, one of the best things in the world is how I feel after having a shower. Clean, fresh and powerful. And if on the top of that we add a nice outfit and a little bit of makeup I feel like I can conquer the world. I guess that my energy changes. And that's why clothes amaze me so much. With them we can express who we are without speaking. It's not about the price tag (the people who only buy something because it has a brand name or it is worth a lot disappoint me so much), but it is about the quality of things and how they look on us. Wether it costs 20$ or 1000$ if an item makes you smile and makes you feel good it is TOTALLY WORTH IT. I adore recognised brands, but I love them MAINLY because of their QUALITY and their DESIGN. If I don't like a collection from any of those brands I will never ever say the opposite because everyone else loves it. I also love low cost brands because even if they copy almost everything, they give the opportunity to experiment and have fun with fashion to almost everyone. And that is great. 

Going back to the video it really impresses me how a change of look changes a person. That guy decided to change his life because he has seen that he can be better. And also he feels better about himself. He quits drinking and he starts looking for a home and I believe that he will look for a job too. He feels useful and powerful. And that's so beautiful. Just with a change of look you may want to change your life too. 

Don't be fool, we have eyes because how we look gives us information of who/how we are. If not, we would all be blind, but hey!, life is a beautiful thing and we should all work to make it more beautiful.

P.S: With this text I don't mean that our personality doesn't matter... always remember that "a pretty face is nothing with an ugly heart". But if we have a pretty heart and we look (or try) to look our best in every situation we will be showing the world that we love ourselves and that we want to be great and improve our society. Of course, day by day we should work on every aspect of ourselves that we don't like and remember that we are all unique.


Ayer publiqué un video donde pudimos ver que la apariencia hace una gran diferencia en nosotros mismos. En mi opinión, como somos físicamente (y como vamos vestidos) afecta en cómo nos sentimos. Si estamos sucios es posible que no queramos hacer cosas ni poner esfuerzo en algo, porque, sinceramente , no tendremos la energía necesaria para ello. Y por la energía me refiero a positivismo y amor propio. Para mí, una de las mejores cosas es el cómo me siento después de una ducha. Limpia, fresca y fuerte. Y si a eso le añadimos ropa bonita y un poco de maquillaje ya me siento como si pudiera conquistar el mundo. Siento que me cambia la energía . Y es por eso que la ropa me sorprenden tanto. Con ella podemos expresar lo que somos sin hablar. No se trata de que el precio ( las personas que sólo compran algo por la marca o por lo que vale me decepcionan mucho ), pero creo que si que se trata de la calidad de las cosas y cómo se ven en nosotros. Ya cueste 20€ o 1000€, si esa pieza te hace sonreír, personalmente, creo que ya vale totalmente su precio . Adoro marcas reconocidas, pero me gustan , principalmente debido a su calidad y su diseño. Si no me gusta una colección de cualquiera de las marcas lo digo sin reparos. También me encantan las marcas low cost, porque aunque copian casi todo de las grandes marcas, dan la oportunidad de experimentar y divertirse con la moda a casi todo el mundo . Y eso es genial.

Volviendo al video realmente me impresiona cómo un cambio de look cambia a una persona . Ese hombre ha decidido cambiar su vida porque ha visto que puede ser mejor. Y también se siente mejor consigo mismo. Deja de beber y comienza a buscar una casa, y yo creo que buscará trabajo también. Creo que se siente útil. Y eso es bonito. El cambio de look puede ser la razón de un cambio de vida y de personalidad.

No seamos tontos, tenemos ojos , porque lo que vemos  nos da información de quién / cómo somos. De lo contrario, todos seríamos ciegos , pero hey!, la vida es una cosa muy bonita y todos debemos trabajar para que lo sea aún más.

P.D: Con este texto no digo que nuestro interior no importe. Al contrario, creo que sin un buen interior el exterior nos servirá de poco. No obstante la combinación de los dos harán que nos sintamos bien y queramos mejorar poquito a poquito. Es importante reconocer nuestros puntos débiles y mejorarlos. Todos somos únicos y tenemos la oportunidad de hacer de este mundo un lugar mejor, bello tanto exterior como interiormente.

Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment