January 25, 2014

YOUTUBE GREATNESS

Hello beautiful people! Today I'm going to talk about YouTube and how great it is! I remember that some time ago (like a year or so) I didn't knew much about it and I only used it for songs and karaoke videos :p , but then, I discovered youtubers and I started suscribing and watching their videos loving YT more and more everyday. So now here I am making a post of YT recommendations and expressing my love for this social network!

P.S: I don't have a youtube account but I have something in mind that I can not tell yet... let's se how things go and if I ever load a video I will tell you for sure!!!

P.S.2:Paris Haute Couture fashionweek has already started! Let's see if I find sometime between exams and I make a cool post!;)

Hola preciosos! Hoy os voy a hablar sobre YouTube y lo genial que es! Recuerdo que hace un año o así yo no lo utilizaba para nada (tan solo para vídeos de canciones y karaoke jeje:p) , pero más tarde descubrí a los "youtubers" (se dice de las personas que cuelgan vídeos en YT) y me enganché cada vez más y más. Así que aquí estoy! Haciendo un post sobre recomendaciones de YT y mortrando lo mucho que me gusta esta red social!

P.D: No tengo una cuenta de youtube, pero tengo algo en mente y veremos que pasa;) Prometo avisar si algun dia cuelgo un video!!!

P.D.S: La Semana de la Alta Costura Parisina ya ha empezado! A ver si encuentro tiempo entre exámenes y puedo hacer un post xuli!:)


MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS// MIS CUENTAS DE YOUTUBE FAVORITAS:

FOR FASHION AND BEAUTY : ZOELLA // SUNBEAMSJESS // TANYA BURR  // MICHELLE PHAN // LAUREN CURTIS // BEAUTYCRUSH // ASPYN OVARD // DULCE CANDY // A MODEL RECOMMENDS // 87ROMPER // BETHANY MOTA // CLAIRE MARSHALL // EVELINA // KRISTINA BAZAN // LILLIAN MASIE // VIK GUIRAO // SECRETLIFEOFABIONERD // ISASAWEIS (She was the first youtuber I followed and I've been watching her since I was 13 or less, I didn't knew much about youtube at that time hihi) 

FASHION BEAUTY AND GREAT ACNE PROBLEMS ADVICE: CASSANDRA BANKSON from DiamondsAndHeels14 

This girls also post stuff about decoration and they make some talking videos so definitely check them out! They're great!!!

Estas chicas además de moda y belleza también suben videos de decoración y de otros temas que les interesan, así que definitivamente echadles un vistazo;)

HAIR RELATED ACCOUNTS (also beauty stuff) : LUXY HAIR // EVERYTHINGLUXY // CUTE GIRLS HAIRSTYLES

EXCERSISE AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE: ESSENA O'NEILL // POPSUGAR Fitness // VALENTIESTALOCO // DAIKIDISSA 


COACHING/INSPIRATIONAL: AlexIkon // Jordi Planes // Will DarbyShire

MY TWO FAVOURITE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS EVER: HELLOKATYXO & JACKSGAP




I also like to follow some others from fashion insdusty and stuff but one of the main thing I want to do this summer is to discover more greatness inside internet and YT! 

Another of the great thing that YouTube has is free documentarys and here you have two that changed my life vision: 

Otra cosa genial que ofrece YT son los documentales, aquí os dejo dos que son realmente espectaculares: 





One of the things that I'm pretty sure about is that YT has great thing to offer and that we have lots of things to watch and learn! Hope you liked the post and don't be shy and comment!!!

Una de las cosas que estoy más segura es de que YT tiene grandes cosas que ofrecer y que tenemos muchísimas herramientas para crecer y aprender! Espero que os haya gustado el post y que comentéis! No seáis tímidos;) 


Love, Janira x






No comments:

Post a Comment