May 31, 2014

FOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOW

-Picture by my dearest friend Mireia Mora (more to come...!)-

Sometimes people ask me how can they follow my blog, and since I don't know in a decent way how does Google + works I have my own methods (planning on doing an intensive research on how to promote my blog this upocoming weeks when school is over!). 

FIRST OF ALL: LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

You can also follow my tumblr (which is completely different from my blog and I reblog amazing stuff daily) STRAWBERRY-SOUL

You can check out my instagram for more personal pictures: @janiraplanes

And I'll find more ways for sure! ;) (Also you can click in the right side of the screen and find a place where you can see my profile and follow this blog)




And of course... Thank you so, so, so much for reading and don't be shy and comment! Xoxoxoxox

P.D:Wish me luck! Exams are coming! (btw good luck to everyone who's on exams,yes we can!)

Love, Janira x


No comments:

Post a Comment