May 4, 2014

Televisió de llobregat UPDATE!

It's been a while since I last linked the programs from ETV to the blog! I just forgot that we had done so many! Fun fact: we actually film the program on Tuesday's evenings (after school) and once I've finished I just forget until Saturday, that's when the program airs;) (ETV llobregat at 4.30pm). I've been wanting to link them here since ages (no exageration at all haha) so beware because you'll have loads of interesting topics to hear about... or at least few cute outfits from the program;) 
All of the things I say on the program will someday be written in this blog, since sometimes I feel like after talking for 10min. there's a bunch of things I would like to add (that's just me, I could talk for ages haha) So take a cup of tea, sit and enjoy yourself! 

P.D: Lovely reminder: My participation in the program takes place in the middle of the program, usually by the minute number 20 or 21! Xx

Hace bastante que no subo los programas de ETV en el blog y la verdad es que tenía muchísimas ganas de hacerlo. Hoy, al ir a mirar cuantos eran (ya que tenia 2 en mente) me he dado cuenta de que eran muchos más! La verdad es que al grabar el programa el martes por la tarde (después del cole) una se olvida de que sale por TV el sábado... y es que tenerlo on-line y poderlo ver a todas horas es genial! Así puedo ir mejorando cada semana corrigiendo los errores de los programas anteriores. Todo lo que digo en los programas voy a escribirlo en el blog más adelante (cuando no tenga exámenes, trabajos, trabajos en grupo y más exámenes jaja) y lo quiero hacer principalmente porque al tener solo 10 minutos de participación, una que yo me conozco que habla por los codos no le da tiempo a decirlo todo y siempre quiere hablar más jaja. Además puede ser una buena oportunidad para llegar a más gente. 

P.D: Mi parte en el programa empieza por la mitad de éste (sobre el minuto 20 o 21)! Xx

POR ORDEN: DEL MÁS NUEVO AL MÁS ANTIGUO
FROM THE NEWEST TO THE OLDEST










My hair got wet because a terrible rain caught me without an umbrella, lucky me! haha


After having done my interview... everything goes right as always! Speaking is definitely my thing;)








I'm so passionate about health and diet... can you notice? ;)








Me and my weirdo hands... love me for me haha

MAQUILLAJE: CONSEJOS PARA EMPEZAR Y CONSEGUIR LOOKS FAVORECEDORES



Stand straight please... duh.




This tights have been such a success... I wore them at the airport and everyone talked about them (or just looked like; what the hell, is that a tattoo?)
Unfortunately I'm such a princess and a cute girl and they're already broken (props for me!) haha 



Participating in a program like this is a dream come true. I'm so happy and thankful for this opportunity and I'll for sure make the best of it! Thanks to everyone who makes it possible! (you know who you are!)

Participar en un programa como este es un sueño hecho realidad. Estoy superhipermegacontenta y agradecida de hacerlo y lo voy a seguir haciendo lo mejor posible! Gracias a todos los que lo hacéis posible (ya sabéis quienes sois). 


Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment