July 22, 2014

Answers answers, questions questions...

Little Q&A that I found on tumblr (remember that you can follow me here) Hope that you enjoy geting to know me a little bit better and feel free to answer them too!!!




ROUND 1
1.What's your favourite movie?
Don't have one in particular but I loved "The Black Swan", "Orphan", "Insidious" (both 1 and 2), "Stuck in love" and "Valentine's Day". 
2.Describe your apparance in five words.
Blonde, brown-eyed and kissable lips ;)
3.If you had a double ticket to go to any concert you wanted to, where would you go and witth who?
Coachella w/ my bestie(s) or Beyoncé w/ my bestie (s).
4.Favourite colour for a mornig walk in the center of town?
Either; Black/ Some cool print/ Light one.
5.Suncream or tan oil?
Suncream team! 
6.What have you done that you are really proud of?
Self-motivating me, following a healthy lifestyle and not having tried a single cigarrette in my life.
7.Mountain or sea for summer holiday?
Both!!!
8.Full body swimsuit or bikini?
Trikini;) 
9.What is that thing that attracts you to a person male or feamale (gives you a good impression)?
Their passion, the way they are dressed and the kind of lifestyle they follow.
10.If you could change one thing about you either in your personality or your physical apperance, would you and what?
I guess we all have things that we would like to change and we should work on them everyday as well as learning to accept ourselves so... I would love to have perfect porcelain skin and to be a little bit more tall (and thinner) and to be confident with every situation and to have a really strong willpower and to be able to show everyone how much I love them and you know all this kind of things but I can proudly say that I am happy with who I am and that if I want to change is just to improve and better myself, to give my best in every situation:D
11.Would you like to become famous for your beauty, your achievements or your fortune?
For all of them!!!Jk... probably for my achievements. 

ROUND 2
1.Describe yourself with one word.
Dreamer (&doer)
2.Pizza or nachos?
Nachos! (with all of its dressings! yummyyyyy!)
3.Twitter or instagram?
Duh...hard one but probably Instagram.
4.Last book you read?
"Las pequeñas grandes cosas" by Tom Peters. (such a great one btw)
5.Favorite book you read?
Perks of being a wallflower & The fault in our stars have been some of the most recent books that I've read and that I've really enjoyed but I think that I still have to find my ultimate favourite haha. 
6.Do you have a quote to live by?
Not one but I really like "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" and "Give and deliver value".
7.Are you happy?
Yessssss!;)
8.When you look in the mirror what do you see?
A girl who wants to do 3000000000x100 things and dreams with her eyes open.
9.Favourite band?
Don't have one in particular but I guess I really like Coldplay, Fun, The Passengers... (my music taste is pretty basic I guess, I adore Beyoncé, Lorde, Lana del Rey etc.)
10.If you were a food, what would you be?
I'd most likely be one big beautiful round organically grown watermelon. 
11.What are your dreams?
To live a life full of prupose, passion, experiences and to give and deliver value to the society we live in. Travel the world!!! (and 10M more things which would make this post the bible 2)


And to end this... a beautiful song from M83 a band which I recently discovered...



Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment