July 1, 2014

Chanel equals perfection


This Chanel advert is perfection, it has been on my favorites list for a little while and today I'm sharing it with you in case you've missed it. It just makes me feel so inspired. Check it out, you won't regret it. Well, in fact Chanel does never ever disappoint. It has and it will always have a little space in my heart, it was the first luxury brand that made me dream and I had always had such an admiration for it. Let's say that one of my dreams is to own a chanel hand bag (maybe the boy or lego one?) well, I guess that's almost every girly girl dream. Oh la la Chanel, you've always been a pleasure to my heart. 

P.S: Disclaimer: I am not crazy, don't you worry I'm just a little bit materialistic chick sometimes and I fall in love with the beauty of objects, how they are done, their details and singularities, judge me, I won't blame you at all.



And never forget: "If you're sad, add more lipstick and attack, men hate women who weep."



While writing this article I take a look at Chanel's youtube channel (once again) and I couldt n't help it (once again) but falling in love with this other advert about the high-jewellery collection that once Gabrielle Chanel created. AH-mazing! 




And last but not least, this one about the lion (click here) is perfection too.


Love, Janira x



No comments:

Post a Comment